Hey there, rockstars. I’m just a few days away from officially launching my first social media online class (or an e-course for those of you more in the know – sign up here) and I’m gearing up for it with a free online webinar – a social media class for small businesses and social media strategists (sign up here for that). It’s a good chance for you to get to know me, and ask me questions in real time.
So first off, who should take this free class:
- Anyone who wants to learn how to spend less time running their social media accounts for their business.
- Anyone who might want to run their own social media consulting company or currently does but is looking for a simple straightforward plan to simplify social media content creation and posting.
What are you going to learn?
- I’ll teach you how to use the Social Works(out) System to reduce the time you spend creating content.
- I’ll share the Social Works One Page System
- And, I’ll give every attendee a free pre-release version of my upcoming book: Social Media Simplified
- Plus, there will be lots of free tools and tips!
What makes me qualified to teach this?
- I ran my own social media marketing agency for five years before leaving to head up consumer PR at Microsoft
- I have taught hundreds of hours of classes to students around the world on how to use Social Media for entrepreneurs and small businesses
- I currently teach a four semester MA level course at the University of Florida on the how to implement social media practices in the real world.
- I have a book on simplifying social media coming out soon because I believe Social works if we just make it simpler.
Join me on June 14th at 8pm PT for a live webinar; find out all the details when you sign up on the mailing list here.
In the meantime, reach out in the comments section below or on Twitter (@kristinalibby) and I’ll happily answer your questions!